Top 10 most expensive private jets in the world
When you’re a billionaire, you can buy and maintain a private jet. It’s awesome to travel anywhere with all the necessary amenities as if you were at home or in a hotel. The following private jets offer luxury, comfort and privacy to their owners.
- Boeing 747-8 VIP: This private jet takes luxury to an even higher level. It is spacious with a cabin, living rooms, an office and a large dining room. The aircraft is equipped with four general GEnx engines which enable it to cover 8,000 nautical miles non-stop. Its price seems to exceed $ 550 million after all the necessary customization according to the needs of its owner.
- Custom Airbus A380: Another spacious and at the same time luxurious aircraft. It is widely known as “the flying palace”. This private jet is owned by Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal and costs nearly $ 400 million. With the exception of several fully furnished bedrooms and a large dining room, it also has a prayer room that turns to face Mecca. If you want to feel like a prince, this plane is the right place.
- Airbus A340-300: Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov owns this private jet which is the largest in Russia and costs $ 400 million. Its dining room is distinguished by its luxurious leather chairs. In addition, there are bedrooms, bathrooms and several seating areas. The jet has four turbojets that allow it to reach a speed of 915 km / h.
- Boeing 747-430: Sultan of Brunei wanted a luxury private jet and managed to acquire it. Its cost is around $ 32 million. The interior design includes some gold and crystal elements emphasizing the desire of the Sultan of Brunei to bring the air of luxury.
- Boeing 767: Roman Abramovich is the owner of this luxury private jet. Its dining room can accommodate up to 30 guests while its sleeping areas and living room are also spacious. The price of this private jet reaches 170 million dollars. Its power is the result of General Electric GF6-80C2 B2F engines.
- Boeing 757: It is a luxury aircraft which after some customization was acquired by Donald Trump at a price of nearly $ 100 million. Donald Trump loves luxury so the jet is decorated in gold. It can accommodate up to 40 people. It is equipped with two Rolls Royce RB211 Turbofan engines. The private jet includes a master suite.
- Gulfstream III: Its interior space includes a VIP bedroom, a dining room, a kitchen and a few other spacious rooms. Tyler Perry bought a Gulfstream III jet for $ 125 million. The private jet is equipped with two Rolls Royce Spey Turbofan engines that allow it to reach a speed of 903 km / h.
- Boeing 747-8 VIP: Boeing has secured a direct order for a 787 VIP aircraft from Joseph Lau. The Hong Kong real estate mogul paid nearly $ 360 million. The private jet has two levels which are connected by a staircase. Aside from several guest rooms and a large office for meetings, the jet also has a gym.
- Airbus A319: It can accommodate up to 30 people. Indian businessman Vijay Mallya has acquired an Airbus A319 for $ 81 million. However, lately he has made efforts to sell it. The private jet has a lounge with a fully equipped bar, a dining area and a few luxury sleeping areas.
- Boeing 2 business aircraft: Mukesh Ambani, the richest Indian man owns this luxury private jet with an interior space of almost 95 square meters. It has a parental suite with a bedroom and a private bathroom. He acquired it for $ 73 million.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get updates from the US and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and
Facebook. For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]